You love the legendary creatures, the mighty, powerful and charismatic. You love Danang, you got to know this tourist city through newspapers, social networks; through sharing experiences from your friends. When you come to this place, you are fascinated by not only the economic growth at the speed of the city’s crowded market, as well as the wild beauty of mysterious landscapes, beaches …. Especially, you see a Dragon flying over the lyrical romantic Han River. A yellow Dragon knows to spray water, breath fire every Sunday night. It satisfies the passion you have long dreamed of, that beautiful thing, Dragon Bridge.
- Is the sixth bridge and the newest bridge crossing the Han River. Because the bridge looks like a dragon, it is called the Dragon Bridge
- Dragon Bridge was officially opened on March 29, 2013, was designed by Ammann & Whitney Consulting Engineers with Louis Berger Group. The construction is carried out Corporation Construction Traffic Works 1.
- The bridge has total investment of 1498 billion 684 million (about 80 million USD)
- Total length of the bridge: 666,565 m
- Main span: 200m
- Two beats per side of the long beat: 128m
- Long tail section: 64,15m
- Long head dragon: 72m
- Bridge width: 37.5 m
- Number of lanes: 6
- Vehicle width: 24,5m
- Pedestrian walkway: 5 m
- Divider: 6 m
- Static clearance: 7 m
- Construction scale: Eternal
Spray Fire: the dragon on the bridge can spray fire for 2 minutes.
- Forming a fire halo with a diameter of 2-3 meters and go from 8-10 meters away.
- The fire must be sprayed at an angle of 15-45 degrees, upward from the bridge and no fall or oil falling.
- The bridge in one night, consuming 54-81 liters of oil and about 2kWh of electricity for the fire.
- The total cost of the current price from 2 million to 2.5 million.
Spray water: the next 3 minutes spraying water
- The cost for one night Water Dragon (3 minutes) cost about 200 thousand to 250 thousand at the time of testing.
- Once spray (3 minutes), need 20m3 of water and 40kWh of electricity.
- The Dragon does not spray the solid water that sprayed water into a strong and beautiful steam, expressing the desire for outreach of Danang.
Fire work: special for people who like Firework.
- On Tradition Days, Da Nang usually hold Firework Ceremonies.
- Dragon Bridge has a good position for residents and foreign visitors to catch the whole view of the Ceremonies.
- New Year Festival, Lunar Festival, 29/03, and so on are special day to organise the Firework Ceremonies.
- Try to get the Bridge soon because of the Crowds.
That is some basic information about the Bridge.
If you want to get more, Why don’t you get out and feel its whole beauty?
If you are nervous about How, just Pick us #HometownFreetour and we will lead you to Paradise.